Special JAASC Event at O-CHA Tea Bar
We hope you will join the Japan-America Association of South Carolina at O-Cha Tea Bar in Greenville for this fun evening sampling teas from around the world with an assortment of homemade snacks. Seating is limited for this special event, so please register early. It is expected to sell out.
Register on Eventbrite OR register on Facebook.
Monday April 15th, 7:00-9:00 PM
$15 for JAASC members
$20 for non-members
O-Cha Tea Bar
300 River St, Ste 122
Greenville, SC 29601
Here is a tentative list of teas we will be tasting!
- Gyokuro – a luxury shade-grown Japanese green tea.
- Hojicha – a roasted Japanese green tea.
- Ice Wine White Tea – a delicate white tea flavored with hints of sweet frozen grapes.
- Rose Black Tea – a deep black tea from Sri Lanka blended with delicate rose petals.
- Matcha – Traditional ceremonial-grade ground Tencha tea whisked into a delicious green tea.
- Lavender Rooibos – a herbal tea grown in South Africa, caffeine free and scented with rose hips and lavender flowers.